Integrating ecology with community is the sweet spot for me. Watching both humans and wildlife enjoy places we have designed is gratifying and provides meaning and purpose to my work.
As a seasoned landscape architect and keen observer of nature, Zolna’s expertise in sustainable landscapes informs Floura Teeter’s award-winning design. As a frequent speaker and author, she shares this knowledge to join nature and community and create rich and vibrant landscapes.
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture, Pennsylvania State University
- Master of Arts, Geography/Environmental Planning, Towson University
Select Project Experience
- EPA Greening America’s Communities
- Salisbury University Guerrieri Academic Commons
- Canton Waterfront Park Master Plan
- Parks & People Campus Master Plan
- Remington Row
Did You Know?
Zolna is an avid gardener and enjoys sharing her skills with the local community.