HUBZone: Investing in Growing Communities
Floura Teeter is passionate about investing in communities, dedicated to problem-solving, and well-versed in protecting and nurturing the natural environment through sustainable practices.
Guided by this philosophy, we translate our Federal and Department of Defense (DoD) clients’ vision into landscapes that create meaningful new places using innovative landscape design techniques.
Federal Government Experience
As a WOSB and HUBZone-certified landscape architecture firm, we apply our extensive experience and creativity to a variety of small and large Federal agencies, DoD, and institutional projects throughout the mid-Atlantic region.
Projects and services for the Federal Government have included vegetation and plantings, site ecology and historic landscapes, pedestrian and bicycle circulation routes, Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection gate and entrance redesign, forest inventory, conservation and tree resources, streetscapes, stormwater infrastructure, and mitigation plantings around a military installation roadway widening.
With offices in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and Baltimore, we are well situated to lead and support teaming partners on projects with a diverse group of governments and governmental agencies.
- US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) – Baltimore and Charleston Districts
- US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- US Naval Institute (USNI)
- Alter AT/FP Virginia Avenue Gate, Joint Base Andrews
- Jack C. Taylor Conference Center Renovation & Addition, US Naval Institute
- US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Greening America’s Communities: Assistance for (4) Communities addressing Heat Island Mitigation with Green Infrastructure
- Cantonment Area Roads Cooper Avenue, Fort George G. Meade, MD
- C&O Canal National Historical Park Headquarters and Visitor Center