I am driven by curiosity about landscape’s ability to connect us to the past and future and a deep desire to shape and sustain beloved places.
Maura is a researcher, designer, and storyteller focused on environmental and cultural stewardship with a passion for working with urban ecological systems.
- Master of Landscape Architecture, Morgan State University
- Bachelor of Arts, History, Goucher College
Select Project Experience
- Maudlin Mountain at Elk Neck State Park
- I-695 TSMO
- Florence Cummins Park
- Popes Creek Waterfront Park Master Plan
- Little Falls Parkway Linear park
Did You Know?
Maura builds and races human-powered kinetic sculptures in the Baltimore Kinetic Sculpture Race. Her dream project is to design a motor racing circuit.