I am driven by puzzling out the design challenges inherent in making a lasting impact on the built environment, whether those are the spaces we live and work in, or the larger systems that help us function.
Jon prefers to bounce between our Pathways and Places studios, knowing that there are valuable lessons to be learned from both. He has a passion for art and environmental literacy.
- Master of Landscape Architecture, University of Maryland
- Bachelor of Arts, Studio Art, Goucher College
Select Project Experience
- EPA Greening America’s Communities
- UMBC Hillside & Terrace Apartments Exterior Improvements
- Purple Line
- C&O Canal National Historical Park Headquarters
- 6950 Columbia Gateway Drive
Did You Know?
Jon has been to the World Boardgaming Championships every year since he was 12 years old!