Seeing the evolution of our designs from hand sketches to fully built, highly-activated, public spaces is a truly rewarding process.
Matt has a passion for landscape architecture and urban design. His strong ability to envision possibilities and to communicate that vision with graphic presentations, helps clients and communities understand proposed ideas and generates enthusiasm.
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture, North Dakota State University
- Bachelor of Environmental Design, North Dakota State University
Select Project Experience
- The Prosper on Fayette
- Morgan State University Calvin & Tina Tyler Hall
- Ben Center Playground
- Josiah Henson Historic Park
- Lexington Market Transformation
Did You Know?
Matt enjoys spending his free time running, hiking, and traveling.